Piccola Stella D’Almanna, just like its name, this restaurant (obviously) serve Italian cuisine, such as pizza and pasta. Their tagline is, “The Authentic Italian Cuisine”, they guarantee the authenticity of their Italian menus they served.
This restaurant is very well strategic, can reach from anywhere. Located in Batam Center, in the Dermaga Culinary Paradise, Sukajadi area, which is in the central area of downtown Batam Center.
A wall with beautiful combination of black and with small stone be the border of kitchen and main dining room. In front of the wall is the main dining room with 4 sets of tables and chairs for the guest who prefer to eat inside the restaurant. A set of photos with beautiful scenery of twilight and Italian beach decorate the room, with the yellow lamps to create the calm atmosphere. Convenient.
Cream color was chosen to create more convenient atmosphere inside the room, make you comfort to stay longer and enjoy the meal.
Not only that, there are regular promos here, such Selfie with the Pizza contest and review at TripAdvisor and get free pizza. Selfie with the Pizza is regular promo which held every 3 month with 250K voucher as the price (IDR).
Brick fireplace or traditional oven with firewood as “fuel”. That’s is the secret of taste from Piccola Stella D’Almanna restaurant. The cook will only left the pizza dough as is in the pan, inside the fireplace. Then pick it up after ten or fifteen minutes. The sweet smell of the wheat then all over the room, ready to serve. The Taste
For you who only eat pizza from infamous franchise, Pizza Hut, this will be the very different kind of pizza for you. But, I’m pretty sure you are not only eat pizza from Pizza Hut, don’t you? This Italian pizza ala Piccola Stella D’Almanna have thin appearance, with crisp texture, and many kinds of topping to serve your taste. Tasty and crunchy, with cheese melt, such wow. For first time coming, I suggest you to order their special menu, for a better experience.
As for the pasta, Piccola Stella D’Almanna give you more cheese and milk, so the texture will be more soft but “heavy”.
Piccola Stella D’Almanna – The Menus
As a restaurant with Italian menus, Piccola Stella D’Almanna offers pizza and pasta as their main menu. But other than that they also serve Burger, main course like grill, steak, some Indonesian food and Mexico Cuisine such as Taco, Chicken Quesadillas, Chicken Enchiladas, dan Chili Con Carne.
As for the drinks and beverages, they served many kinds of regular fresh juice or blood type juice (which serve by your blood type). Other like hot beverages, such tea, coffee, espresso, cappuccino and latte. Cold beverages like iced tea, soft drink, and apple tea. Then milk shake and many dessert you will find here.
And here are their menus, (subject may change by now).
Pizza’s Menu – Pizza in wood oven
- Bianca (Mozzarella and cherry tomato)
- Quattro Formaggi (4 types of Italian cheese)
- Margherita (Mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil)
- Diavola (Mozzarella, tomato, beef pepperoni and chilli flakes)
- Capricciosa (Mozzarella, tomato, mushroom, artichoke, beef ham and black olive)
- Quattro Stagioni (Mozzarella, tomato, mushroom, artichoke, beef ham and black olive)
- Hawaiian (Mozzarella, tomato, beef ham, pineapple)
- Marinara (Tomato, sliced garlic, oregano and extra virgin olive oil)
- Al Ortolana (Mozzarella, tomato and mixed vegetables)
- Toscana (Mozzarella and mixed meat)
- Abruzzese (Mozzarella, mascarpone and beef salami)
- Calzone (Folded pizza with mozzarella, tomato, beef ham and mushroom)
- Volcano (Double pizza with mozzarella, tomato,beef ham, mushroom and artichoke)
- Salmone (Mozzarella,salmon, cappers and whipping cream)
- Capellini (Angel hair)
- Ravioli con Farcia al Vitello
- Ravioli con Mascarpone and Spinaci
Sauce Selection for Pasta
- Salsa alla carboara (carbonara cream sauce mixed with beef bacon, onion and eggs)
- Salsa ai Funghi e Pinoli (mushroom-nuts cream sauce)
- Salsa ai 4 Formaggi (4 cheeses cream sauce)
- Salsa al Pomodoro (Fresh tomato and basil sauce)
- Salsa all’ Arrabiata (Sauteed garlic and chilli in tomato sauce)
- Salsa alla Puttanesca (Sauteed garlic, anchovies, black olive and chilli in tomato sauce)
- Salsa alla Bolognese (Sauteed minced beef, vegetables in tomato sauce)
- Salsa alla Matriciana (Sauteed beef bacon, onion, in tomato sauce)
- Salsa aglio,olio (garlic, extra virgin olive oil and red chilli sauce)
- Salsa aglio, olio and spinach (garlic, extra virgin olive oil and spinach sauce)
Piccola Stella D’Almanna – Useful Information:
- Address: Dermaga Culinary Paradise, Blok RK 1 No.9 Sukajadi, Batam Center, Batam
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, at 10.00 WIB – 24.00 WIB
- Phone / delivery order: +62 822 8321 0009
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/piccolastella.dalmanna
- Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/
- Kepri Mall
- Morning Bakery Kepri Mall
- Crown Vista Hotel
- The Centro Hotel
- Venesia Hotel
- Mega Mall Batam Center