It is known already that Batam has wonderful snorkeling spots hidden on its surrounding islands. If you haven’t know it yet, please read our article about 4 recommended snorkeling and diving spots in Batam. To enjoy the underwater world of Batam with snorkeling, together with Modelux Digital, Enjoy Batam is providing One day snorkeling Batam private package. Details are as follows.
One Day Snorkeling Batam Details
Following is the details of our one day snorkeling Batam package.
The snorkeling spots will be in Abang Island or Petong Island. Those two islands are the ones with the best snorkeling spots in Batam. Please note that we are not going to go into those three islands in one trip.
One trip for one spot. Please refer to below table for pricing!
|No||Number of Guest||Without land transfer*||With land transfer**|
|1||2 people||IDR 730,000||IDR 1,020,000|
|2||3 – 4 people||IDR 570,000||IDR 800,000|
|3||5 – 6 people||IDR 470,000||IDR 580,000|
|4||7 – 8 people||IDR 400,000||IDR 500,000|
|5||> 9 people||IDR 380,000||IDR 450,000|
|6||Kids 4 – 11 YO||IDR 330,000||IDR 350,000|
|7||Under 3 YO||Free||Free|
- Price list shown above is for per person.
- *Without land transfer means you need to reach PT Pari Jetty (refer to below map) at Galang Baru Island, in case you already have rent a car or want to drive by yourself.
- ** With land transfer, following below meeting point.
- Your hotel. Note: hotels around Batam Center, Nagoya, Marina Waterfront are free of charge. Outside those area will be charge IDR 50,000 per person.
- Batam Center Ferry Terminal. Other than Batam Center Ferry Terminal will be charge IDR 50,000 per person.
- Kepri Mall Batam Center. Nearest hotel to Kepri Mall is Eska Hotel.
- Top 100 Batuaji
PT Pari Jetty maps:
Included on the packages:
- Land transfer from Batam – PT Pari Jetty, Galang Baru – Batam (if choose with land transfer)
- Speed boat
- Snorkeling gears
- Life jacket
- Mineral water, coffee, tea, and fresh coconut
- Certified guide
- Underwater documentation
- First aid
Itinerary One Day Snorkeling Trip Batam
|07.00 – 07.15||Gathering and preparation||Meeting point|
|07.30 – 09.00||Land transfer|
|09.00 – 09.10||Arrive at the jetty and continue to homestay||For guest which choose to go without our pickup service need to reach jetty by this time|
|09.10 – 09.30||Preparation, greeting, and short briefing||Life jacket is mandatory|
|09.30 – 10.00||Goes to the beach|
|10.00 – 10.30||At the beach||Short training, and safety briefing|
|10.30 – 12.00||Snorkeling at first spot|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch and free time||Beach|
|13.00 – 13.30||Goes to second snorkeling spot|
|13.30 – 14.30||Snorkeling at second spot|
|14.30 – 15.00||Goes to the beach||Will go through mangrove forest (depend on weather)|
|15.00 – 15.30||Beach||Fresh coconut is available|
|15.30 – 16.00||Heading back to homestay|
|16.00 – 17.00||Preparation to go back to Batam|
|17.00 – 18.30||Heading back to Batam and tour is finish|
- In the event of any equipment damaged or lost by guest, guest is obligated to replace the equipment at the same price of that damaged or lost equipment.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring USB cable, memory card, or flash drive to copy the diving photos
- Guests must follow the rules of the guide during the trip for safety reason.
- Guests are expected to bring towels, bath soap and other personal things.
- Down payment of 30% of the total fee shall be paid one week before departure
- If the guest cancel the trip, the deposit is deemed forfeited.
- Deposit can be paid by transfer to Enjoy Batam account, Paypal or directly meet in our office which is located below.
- Office: Kepri Mall no 26A – nearby ATM Center
- Contact (SMS/WA/Telp): +62813 7836 3090 / +62896 2308 4000