It is known already that Batam has wonderful snorkeling spots hidden on its surrounding islands. If you haven’t know it yet, please read our article about 4 recommended snorkeling and diving spots in Batam. To enjoy the underwater world of Batam with snorkeling, together with Modelux Digital, Enjoy Batam is providing 2 days 1 night 2D1N snorkeling package. Details are as follows.
2D1N snorkeling Batam details
Following is the details of our 2D1N snorkeling package.
The snorkeling spots will be in Abang Island or Petong Island. Those two islands are the ones with the best snorkeling spots in Batam. Please note that we are not going to go into those three islands in one trip.
One trip for one spot. Please refer to below table for pricing!
|No||Number of Guest||Price per Person||Remark|
|1||2 people||IDR 1,180,000|
|2||3 – 4 people||IDR 960,000|
|3||5 – 6 people||IDR 740,000|
|4||7 – 8 people||IDR 660,000||Max capacity: 8 person|
- Homestay capacity is 4 rooms, max 8 person (2 person per room).
Included on the packages:
- Land transfer from Batam – PT Pari Jetty, Galang Baru – Batam
- Homestay room (original kampong style)
- Speed boat
- Snorkeling gears
- Life jacket
- Dinner and breakfast (BBQ on request)
- Lunch (during snorkeling trip)
- Mineral water, coffee, tea, and fresh coconut
- Certified guide
- Underwater documentation
- First aid
Personal items need to bring (not available in homestay):
- Other personal things
Itinerary 2D1N Snorkeling to Abang Island
|16.00 – 17.00||Pickup at Batam Center Ferry Terminal|
|17.00 – 18.00||Land transfer to Nguan Island where homestay is located|
|18.00 – 19.00||Arrive at the jetty, continue to our homestay and preparation|
|19.00 – 20.00||Dinner||BBQ by request|
|21.00 ~||Free time|
|07.15 – 07.45||Wake up, morning coffee or tea||Kayaking is available|
|07.45 – 09.00||Breakfast, free time and preparation for snorkeling|
|09.00 – 09.30||Greeting and short briefing||Life jacket is mandatory|
|09.30 – 10.00||Goes to first snorkeling sport|
|10.00 – 10.30||Arrive at the beach, guide will conduct short training, and safety briefing prior to snorkeling|
|10.30 – 12.00||Snorkeling at first spot|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch and free time at the beach|
|13.00 – 13.30||Goes to second snorkeling spot|
|13.30 – 14.30||Snorkeling at second spot|
|14.30 – 15.00||Goes to Rano Beach||Will go through mangrove forest (depend on weather)|
|15.00 – 15.30||Rano Beach||Rest and coconut is available|
|15.30 – 16.00||Heading back to homestay||Don’t forget to bring towel, and personal things|
|16.00 – 17.00||Preparation to go back to Batam||Bring flashdisk or at least cable data to copy snorkeling photos|
|17.00 – 18.30||Heading back to Batam and tour is finish|
- In the event of any equipment damaged or lost by guest, guest is obligated to replace the equipment at the same price of that damaged or lost equipment.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring USB cable, memory card, or flash drive to copy the diving photos
- Guests must follow the rules of the guide during the trip for safety reason.
- Guests are expected to bring towels, bath soap and other personal things.
- Down payment of 30% of the total fee shall be paid one week before departure
- If the guest cancel the trip, the deposit is deemed forfeited.
- Deposit can be paid by transfer to Enjoy Batam account, Paypal or directly meet in our office which is located below.
- Office: Kepri Mall no 26A – nearby ATM Center
- Contact (SMS/WA/Telp): +62813 7836 3090 / +62896 2308 4000